Exhibit at the Riverfront Convention Center
The Riverfront Convention Center is proudly owned and operated by Craven County, North Carolina. We recognize the unique opportunity our exhibitors have when hosting an event in Craven County. Planners and attendees alike get to enjoy a successful and productive meeting or convention while soaking in a beautiful coastal community that has become a destination for people all over the world. Our rich history and picturesque community is like no other, and we take great pride in providing stellar hospitality, delicious dining opportunities, unique shopping experiences and activities that are enjoyed by people of all ages.
The Riverfront Convention Center is able to offer many desirable perks while keeping our costs competitive and amenities diverse. We look forward to hosting you for your next event and welcoming you to New Bern, North Carolina!
The Riverfront Convention Center at a Glance
- Flexible space for meetings of up to 30,000 square feet, 100 exhibits, and banquets of up to 1000 people
- Ballroom features 12,000 square feet of clear space
- 8,000 square feet of prefunction/registration space
- Easily accessible loading dock
- Complete electrical services
- Elegant executive boardroom
- Large waterfront veranda
- In-house kitchen facility
- On-site business center
- Complimentary parking
- Extensive audio/visual equipment and capabilities
- Ceiling heights: 22’ ballrooms, 12’ meeting rooms, 18’ ground floor lobby, 10’ boardroom, and 14’ second floor lobby